Friday, November 16, 2007

Shameless

I have decided to call this post 'shameless'. Am I shameless because I am about to post what I believe to be some really cute pictures of my kids? Am I shameless because I blog about it? Am I shameless because I don't care if I am shameless? well, whatever.....We just got these and some of them took my breath away. It is so good to see their sweet little faces captured like this. It reminds me of that love only a parent can feel, when sometimes all you seem to notice is the dirty room, the socks strewn about the house,












the soured hot chocolate sippy cups we find under the couch (ICK!!),

the pull-up left on the stairs as we make our way out of bed in the morning (thanks Noah),














the countless fits because all of the yellow tagged Elmo's won't do,














the play dough EVERYWHERE........




.








Shall I go on? NO, that would be 'shameless' too!!!



I love these pictures because they capture the mischief, the sweetness and the unconditional love only a child can give. I love you kiddos!!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

You've earned the bragging rights. Trust me.

Anonymous said...

Whitney! Your kids are so adorable! Add me to your list of friends...I made a blog for Jason and I!!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUTE!