Saturday, December 8, 2007

LET it SNOW!!!


Many who know me know that I LOVE WINTER! It is the season of giving and loving and I love that! I love the decorations of Christmas (maybe because that is only time my home looks completely furnished). Each year, my friend and I usually race to see who can get their decor up the soonest. She always wins! Halloween is too early for me!! hee hee! I love the treats (too much!), I love the music and I love the SNOW that usually accompanies this a time of year! We have had such an indian summer many wondered when winter would arrive. Today, my friends.......winter arrived! The Christmas season finally feels like it should. SNOW, SNOW, SNOW, tons of snow....... up to 10 inches here in the valley (where we live as opposed to the mountains) and it is still snowing!
I love the huge flakes and the calm that comes over the air as the snow softly blankets the dead landscaping! I love that the kids stay outside forever (for many reasons!!) playing in the snow and constructing snow fortresses and snow men. I saw them attempting snow angels face down and that didn't work out too well. I love wearing jeans and a warm sweater because I have to..........I know I am crazy, but I love winter! Mostly, I love it if I don't have to go anywhere and can sit at home eating bon bons watching endless episodes of What not to Wear.........but then I wake up.. Today I woke up to the SNOW! The rest of the dream didn't pan out but............a the pictures don't do the beauty of the season justice. enjoy!!



Happy winter everyone!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We ARE soul sistas cuz I feel the exact same way!!! cozy cozy! I have hot choc right now and snowman pjs on. Love it!

Danae said...

We love snow too! Your pictures are great!

Jill said...

I pride myself on "knowing your heart" and I truly didn't know that you love winter. Really. I learned something about you today.

Chelsea Pickup said...

The kids look like they are having so much fun out in the snow! How I wish I could run in the snow and make snow angels. :)