Monday, April 21, 2008

When Daddy comes home!


Jamie has been out of town for a few days............I know many of you who have traveling husbands are scoffing............but for us it is unusual and hard on the kids (especially my spitfire Parker!). To boot, it has been a crazy windy weekend followed by a lovely cold front, so the kids have been dying to get outside! Jamie hit the door around 8pm this evening and by 8:03---41 degrees I might add.......... the boys had him out skateboarding!


I don't know what was more fun to see...........
1) Jamie riding Parker's trainer skateboard complete with handle.


2) Parker skateboarding with his long john jammies on that are too small because he is growing so fast lately.




3) Noah trying with all his might just to keep up!




At any rate, we're all so glad when Daddy comes home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love everything about little (and not so little daddies) boys! i want mine to stay little forever!!!