Let me preface this entry with the fact that it is OK to be Pogue and not bike! Kendall doesn't love it. The jury is still out on Noah and Sierra is, well...., Sierra. She loves any challenge!
It is a big moment in the Pogue family when the training wheels come off and the kiddos learn to ride a bike! This weekend, Parker decided to take it a step further. He took on the challenge of his first mountain bike race. He rode his 16 inch mountain bike single speed.

I have to admit, it was one of the the cutest things I have ever seen. To begin the course, there was a steep hill (I had to ride it twice in my race and strongly disliked the time spent on that hill). Pman just stood up and pounded it out! Then away he went! With daddy right behind him all the way, he completed 2 laps in 10 minutes and 23 seconds for a 13th place finish! He was beaming with pride at his accomplishment, and I must say......so were we! It was really sweet. Go speed racer go!!!!
6 comments:
Seriously so cute! Good job Parker!!!
yay Parker!!!!!! WAY CUTE!
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! Good Job.....
Well done Pman!!!! WAHOO!!! I love the picture of him and Jamie. Way cute!
How cute is that? I would be so proud too. I think biking is in your blood. Talon asked me today when he could come on our bike rides. Now I can't wait to take him.
Whitney Love....its been quite awhile since I have heard from you or since you have posted...I hope you are well! Please post an update on you and your awesome family!!
Post a Comment