"Mom, don't forget to buy a dog!"....sierra
"Mom, can we please get a dog?"...sierra
While driving down the road one day I quickly dictated a grocery list to Sierra. Upon entering the store my list looked like this:
milk
butter
salt and vinegar chips (sierra!!!)
apples
cheese slices
oatmeal
soccer treats
dog
butter
You get the idea........Yes, it is true most of these efforts have come from Sierra, but she had the full support of her brothers. Kendall is not a huge dog lover, but on Christmas Day all of this changed!!!
Enter ZuZu, the illegitimate puppy of two of our neighborhood dogs. Her mother, Peaches, is a Lhasa apso and her father Chevy a yorkie. I think she got both of their cutest traits and now she is our new baby!
We had great difficulty in naming her and continue to take grief over her chosen name. It suits her well and rolls off the tongue easily when I am trying to stop her from pooping in her favorite spot right by the dining room table.( hee hee!)
ZuZu is a wonderful addition to our home and everyone is helping out. P is the best at cleaning up her messes in the yard...and when i say messes i mean poop! Sierra is always willing to hog her and Kendall is just plain proud of herself for having contact with a canine at all! We are proud of you too, sister!
So, I give you ZuZu.....our new part of our family! At long last, we are not the only people on the planet without a dog....WHEW!!!!
6 comments:
We don't have a dog either... but congrats on your new zuzu. I will have to send Tucker over to play with him so I don't have to give into the pressure!! :)
very cute for as you said an illegitimate mutt. I am sure the kids are loving ZUZU, well and Kendal will grow into the whole deal. Thanks Now A & J are on the Dog war path. They want a lab I want a German Short haired pointer. Oy Vey. not right now. Love to all.
T
P.S. you do know your word verification is on?
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! However, now WE are the only people on the planet without a dog, and still happy about it! haha
I am amazed! You go girl! Glad it's you, not me! I can't take another thing that I have to clean up from - especially their pee or poop! This is why you're a great mom!
Oh my gosh that is a cute dog! And a cute name! Love you!
Sooooooo cute OMG!!!! I absolutely love dogs....I will have to stop by and see ZuZu!!! How are you doing? I totally miss you!!!!
Post a Comment