Tuesday, September 8, 2009

DINNER ANYONE???

REWARD:
We are looking for information leading to the capture and conviction of the culprits in the following crimes:


exhibit A


exhibit B





exhibit C (strewn about the yard and porch)





exhibit D (strategically placed on the front porch)


While we give the perps props for ingenuity and perfect execution........you shall pay for your blasphemous crimes!!!!

ANY information leading to successfully identifying the culprits will be rewarded with dinner .......with us of course. (tiburon anyone? Tsunami?)


Thanks in advance for your help!


GO UTES!!!!

10 comments:

Jill said...

Crap. I'd almost claim ownership of the crime just for the free dinner at Tiburon.

But alas....I remain

So fill your lungs and shout it out and sing it to the sky. We'll fight for dear old crimson for a UTAH MAN AM I!

Go utes!!!

Chelsea said...

I totally wish it was me. Really I do. I don't think it is anyone from my family, but there is always that possibility. They are quite sneaky!

KanyonKris said...

The perpetrators are BYU fans. Happy Sumo, thank you. What? You said "ANY" information.

Sean, Shawna, Chase and McKenzie said...

It was me, It was me. Pick me, pick me. I want a free dinner, so do my kids.

I wish I could claim this peace of work, but I can't.

whitney said...

KanyonKris- read the fine print "leading to the capture and conviction!" never fear...i am hot on their trail!!

whitney said...

I think it was Thomas'....i don't care if they are Utes.....this is the perfect crime for them!!

bhblood said...

What nerve!! I wish I knew who it was because I would LOVE the dinner! Hope you can find out who it was- paybacks!!!

Nancy D said...

While I boast of being a BYU fan, my husband is not and would not allow such things. That was a good one though, thanks for the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Sing with me, Sierra! "Rise and Shout the Cougars are out! On the trail to fame and GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I wish we could claim it...as much as I would have loved to have flown to Utah just to leave fresh cougar tracks....alas, it wasn't us.

tibiker said...

Glo, you were the second suspects. Right behind all those pranksters from our old neighborhood. I even asked Whit if you were in Utah this week. I guess we'll need to keep our Lake Powell trips/ vacations on the down low so people won't know we're away from the house.
p.s.
For the record we ALL cheered for the cougars as they whipped up on the Sooners and the BCS. Good for the little guys and for the conference. Won't be rooting for them in Nov though, that's for sure!