Saturday, January 2, 2010

DELINQUENT!






LOOK WHAT I FOUND ON MY CAMERA!!!
(oops!)



My honey at Lake Powell (labor day)


A bad day a Powell beats a good day at home ANYDAY!!
(this was a good day!)

Sierra learns to waterski!


Kendall takes a little surf!


Ready to take their beating! These boys love to get rowdy on the lake!

Pdiddy on the trainer

JUMP!


There's always lots of smiles at Powell

Geocaching champs! Cutest kids on the lake!

coolest kids in town!

Their "agraba".....not sure how you spell it!

A family that surfs together.......wrecks together! ha!

love these girlies!

Noah takes a turn on the trainer!

Play, Play Play!
til' you drop!


All smiles!


HALLOWEEN 09'
Sierra, Zoe, Brynn and K

K and R

Pman and Josh


Our attempt at the Addams Family

Mr. SWAT (or as he said it "squat team")
He wouldn't let me take any pictures of him so............this is one of the best I got! Silly kid.

3 comments:

Jill said...

must get halloween and lake powell pictures from you pronto. One of my resolutions is to get the 2009 pics sorted, edited and into books...this year.

DeAynne said...

Have I told you lately that I love and miss you?!! I see your pictures and I am SO grateful that we are friends. You are awesome and your kiddos are darling! Love ya girl.

Anonymous said...

ok i can't believe you got jamie to wear the costume! good job! and please don't remind me with amazing warm pictures of Powell, how cold it is here right now....it is too cold to even ice skate on the pond, now that it is finally frozen solid!