Thursday, November 15, 2007

safe arrival



So, I have finally arrived in 'blogland' or 'bloggerville' or whatever we choose to call it.....I am here, I have arrived safely! Along the way, I have been blessed to sample many different blogs. Some written by treasured people in my life, some by complete strangers. All of them are very eloquently written filled with valuable insights and perspectives on the finite things in our daily lives that make such a difference. I am always so grateful that these bloggers are brave enough to share these things. It always makes such a difference in my day when I lurk on these blogs! Thank you all you bloggers...


This brings me to my blog. As the name implies, it is Simply the Pogues. I do not profess to write well, in fact I am well aware that, simply put............I am NOT a good writer. I don't have an especially exciting life, so no huge event coverage here. What I do have is a wonderful little crew over here and many friends and family scattered about the country who I would love share our 'simple' life with. (I put that is quotations because I know anyone who knows me is scratching their head wondering when I got out of my car long enough to write this.) So, while my life may not be exciting, well written or simple.........it is what it is...The Pogues! I love my little Pogues and hope to share some of our goings on here.

4 comments:

Impact Fitness said...

I AM THE FIRST to write on your BLOG! I love the "simply POGUES".

Love,
Auntie Megs

Jill said...

Welcome my sweet friend. You'll be great. Soon your blog will be yet ANOTHER thing you're better at than me. Geez...give a girl a break would you?

Anonymous said...

Yay! Frankly, all the analyzing of every breath taken each day, makes me skim and get right to the pictures- I ask you...who has time for that? (shhhh, don't tell my fam i said that) So Simply Pogues is just fine with me! Love it! And your background is darling!

Abigail said...

Man I love you! Those pictures where beautiful! Simply Beautiful!..this kids are precious! I am so thankful for you this season!