Wednesday, December 19, 2007

the morning after Parker's super dooper, whoop-de-looper, really awful super bad day!


poor little guy!

6 comments:

Jill said...

I'm going to start avoiding the Pogues each year around December 15th. Last year it was the Christmas Stomach Flu, and this year it's Bad Karma. Please call before your shadow crosses our front vestibule.

Haha. So sorry P-man. This warrants a Slurpee from your Aunty.

Chelsea Pickup said...

Poor little guy! And I thought I had a bad day ugh. I dont think I would be that strong if I had stitches and a black eye. I just want to run over and kiss it better! Way to be tough!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! He is just cute as a button still....that sounds like a horrible day...give him a hug for me!

Rick Sunderlage said...

Parker,
That is one tough looking eye you've got going on. Seth is jealous. Hope you get better soon.

Trish said...

Hey Whit...love your blog! Your children are absolutely beautiful! Banged up and all!

Palmer Family said...

OUCH! That looks so painful! Hope he is doing better! Poor guy..