Ahhhhhhhhhh the Holidays! Is it bad that I am breathing a sigh of relief that they are over? I have been feeling blog guilt for days, but am so exhausted from the season that I cannot put together a sentence, much less a blog entry! But here goes!!! Christmas is one of my FAVORITE times of the year! This year we were blessed with TONS of snow and many many trips down Grandma's sledding hill with all of our cousins! (trust me, i am not using the term TONS lightly!). Just ask my bro. Tony the sledding trail maintenance specialist...........TONS of trips were made down that hill and many, many fun memories were made in the process!
So.........In light of my present brain dead condition, I am sharing lots of photos of that. In his picture, Noah, reminds us all that it truly is the little things that mean so much! He eats about 20 clementines a day this time of year but I am certain that this is his most favorite one EVER! (look at that face!) Hope your holiday's were extra special! I hope to recover soon and be able to complete a thought process! Until then, enjoy the pictures. lots of love from here!
1 comment:
I'm tired just looking at your pictures! hahaha Yay-the kids went back to school today!
Post a Comment