Thursday, March 6, 2008

MINDLESS

Is the fact that I used up my long weekend vacation updating myself on the daily activities of all of pop culture the reason I just had to call Jill to help me with my 2nd grader's language arts homework? (don't answer that)!


4 comments:

Jill said...

That was the lamest assignment EVER. Rachel said "And the point of doing this IS?????"

I couldn't agree more.

But yes.....my brain is a bit mushy too.

Abigail said...

Your like me Whit, those gossip magazines can't get enough. They suck ya righ on in. Lets ride this week! YAY!

DeAynne said...

Sister Pogue!! I love you. Thank you for reminding me. I just need a chocolate bar and a bubble bath. I am sure that I can handle that. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

No worries girl...I did the same thing this weekend. We are stoked for the water fight this year!!! Maybe we shouldn't invite the Gleesens...hence what they did to me last year!!!!! Remember that??