Sunday, March 30, 2008

oh, Mexico!

Much to my surprise, when our friends approached us with an opportunity to fly to Phoenix, AZ and then drive to Puerto Penasco, Mexico..........Jamie said YES!! So we did it! I am so glad we did! A wonderful time was had by all. Our kids had never been to beach before. They could have spent every minute digging in the sand and catching crabs under the rocks! AND, lucky for us, the Easter Bunny found us....WHEW! It was a great adventure..... Here are some shots of the fun............and the aftermath!

Casa de Smith and Pogue

They've got Sierra right where they want her!~


Some super cool little dudes!

THIS IS WHY I LOVE VACATION!!

the kids loved the music at EVERY meal!


TRASHED!!!

Some very tired little ones!
THIS IS WHY I HATE VACATION!! (and this is just the tip of the iceberg!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! i KEPT WAITING FOR A POST ABT MEJICO! LOOKS LIKE FUN! MAYBE WE'LL FIND A COOL BEACH HOUSE LIKE THAT ONE DAY!

DeAynne said...

Oh how I love you and your family. I am so glad that you went!! What great memories. Enjoy each day, cherish each moment. I love you!!

Chelsea Pickup said...

Tough, Tough LIFE!!!!

Abigail said...

Looks like heaven! love ya xoxo