Happy Birthday to YOU!
I know I have blogged about how Noah magically entered our lives, but now I am struggling with the reality that my 'baby' is 4! Four years ago, my 9lb 5oz 'baby' entered the world as a near toddler (ha!). He who walked at 8 months and now argues with me because he can read his clothing tags and refuses hand me downs that exceed his size ........(whatever!!) is now a little man! Many of our biggest giggles and greatest quotes come from Noah these days! I feel a little guilty about his birthday as we spent most of it in the car on our way to Colorado and he didn't complain at all.
Happy Birthday Mr. Magic, Mr. Mischief, Mr. Batman, Mr. ________............anyone who knows you can probably insert their own word behind Mr.. We love you!
Yes, that is Noah sleeping in the closet in Breckenridge! Guess he's not all grown up after all!
2 comments:
I love that little man...give him kisses from me!
I love Noah. I love your pictures from Lake Powell, it made me so jealous! Looks like your summer has been great! It's almost over! Anyways, love ya Whit!
Post a Comment