Friday, September 5, 2008

LOST and FOUND

LOST:  one mid-sized, middle aged (ok, close) mind!

Last seen in August somewhere in Utah.   Doesn't take up much space and exhibits frequent memory malfunctions. 

If found please return to owner:
Whit 

SOS!!

4 comments:

Danae said...

Maybe it is hanging out with mine somewhere. I thought it was supposed to return when school started but it is late.

Anonymous said...

I knew we were kindred spirits. Looks like November isn't going to work out!!! Call me, so we can make a new plan. I'm telling you...I need a Park city spa on a cool fall day...what can you do for me????

Happy Heidi said...

I think my mind is somewhere with yours - the Bahamas, maybe? The other day it took me 10 minutes to remember what we had done the day prior... I miss you! I will call later!

tibiker said...

I don't know where it is, but chances are it'll be with your car keys and a couple of cordless phones.
:)