Thursday, March 6, 2008

bring em on out............how bout them JAZZ!!!

OK.........I nearly forgot we had a blog!!!

I have been wanting to post on this for weeks. We had the opportunity to go meet some of the Utah Jazz players (us and 1000's of our closest friends). The players were very good sports posing for umpteen thousand photos and signing twice as many autographs! Way to give back guys!!! We waited in line FOREVER for D-Will and Korver (my new man!) . (Jamie, you're the only one for me!) The kids had a BLAST! and thought it was so cool to get autographs all over their jerseys and get their faces painted and eat hot dogs for dinner! Being a borderline dorky (ok......really dorky) Jazz fan......I think I loved it the most!

Andrei Kirlenko and Jason Hart

he's tall!

Paul Milsap and Tyrone Corbin

Say cheese noah!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought the jazz had purple jerseys??? or is that the lakers? anyway- FUN!!!!!!!!!