A few days ago (ok weeks, but it takes me forever to blog) Noah began posting what I am calling 'warm fuzzies' all over the house for everyone. As you can see, brightly colored post it notes all over the walls was Noah's way of sending out loves and kisses to us all.
One day, he covered the walls with these bright and cheery notes (most of them blank I might add) and told me that he was doing this for his Daddy 'because he was so special'. When 'special' daddy returned home he quickly reprimanded Noah for wasting post it notes and requested he remove them from all the walls. Noah was heart broken!! When I explained to Jamie that he was 'special', he reinstated the post it notes and the love continued to spread!
Apparently, if your note has stickers on it, you are extra special.!! Sometimes, he even had someone help him write your name on it! my sweet little boy............spreading warm fuzzies..........love him!! (Right now I would give anything to get him to quit printing off Webkinz and start 'spreadin the love' again!)
1 comment:
ok, so cute. i miss him and all of your cutie chickens. call soon!
Post a Comment